My Plans for Winter Break

One more week till Winter Break, and I can’t wait. The reason I can’t wait is because I get to go to Cancun for the first time! It will also be the first time I will be going to Mexico. The best part of the trip is that it is all inclusive, which means that you can eat whatever and do whatever you want. Even the arcade games are all free, so you could probably guess what I’ll be doing in Cancun.
Another reason I can’t wait for my Cancun trip is because I get to see the sandy beaches and crystal clear water. My dad also said that we would go snorkeling and go swimming with the dolphins. We will also be going to Chichen Itza, which is a world famous landmark. I can see the massive pyramids that were built a long time ago. One more reason I want to go to Cancun is because I get to eat a lot of Mexican food. I love the taste of Mexican food, especially quesadilla’s. I know this trip is going to be fun, even though I’m going to miss Christmas.
Every new year, we have a tradition of hosting a party at our house, and everyone stays up till about 3:00 A.M. in the morning of January 1st. The people who come usually sleepover at our house and stay till about noon before everyone starts leaving. New Year’s day is my 2nd favorite day of the year(My favorite day is my birthday). Every year me and my family turn on the TV and watch the ball drop in New York. Our family has never missed watching the ball drop, and it’s also my favorite part of New Year’s Day.
I hope everyone enjoys their Winter Break and does something fun. Thank you for reading this! Enjoy your holidays!
Sincerely,
Sai Thanneeru

One thought on “My Plans for Winter Break”

1. Cancun sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve never been out of the country before, Is this the first time you’re going out of the country?